Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Amy Butler Designs

There is nothing like visiting the Amy Butler site for chasing away the grey and gloomy tones of an overcast day. Vibrant colors in striking patterns surround you and lift up your mood! The Gypsy Caravan collection has bohemian chic written all over it ....




Since my sewing skills are lamentable, I am wondering if I can convince my Mom to make one of these gumdrop poufs for me. They are just adorable. 

But that's not all! Amy Butler has designed skins for your smart phone, laptop and iPad and though I normally don't put covers or skins on my phone or my laptop, this is the one time I will happily make an exception. So cool and individual!


Love this one because it reminds me of Iznik pottery. I am going to get this one!



Visit the Amy Butler Designs site here. You can find the techno skins here.

Image credits/copyright: Amy Butler Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment