Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dear Diary...

I wasn't going to blog today because I am up to my ears in end of semester papers. But writing a post, to me, is akin to a Dear Diary entry and you never know when or what (or who) is going to inspire you enough to write. And, here I am.

This picture popped into my email inbox today morning and it was enough to set my heart racing. Honestly, the folks at Serena and Lily totally get me! The products that have a East + West vibe ( I know I have typed that a million times but it is so true!), the styling, the colors, the photography- I don't know which one to blame but I fall for them every single time. Every. Single. Time. There you go! This is now a typical diary entry: you know, about my latest crush.



Image credits/copyright/links: Serena and Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment