Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Postcard from My Life


I am so ready for the coming weekend. The week was busy (and that is pretty much the story of all my weeks) but I can't complain. I am doing what I love, both at work and with blogging, so I am okay. What are your plans for the weekend? Mine involves a hefty dose of relaxation and maybe a book or two, just like the image suggests. This inviting picture is from Garnet Hill featuring their Preppy Paisley collection. It somehow has a colonial feel to it- maybe the style of bed? The whole room with its books and bookcase ladder, sloping roof and the white serenity of the walls  is my idea of a perfect room. Do you like it? 
I am also going to be visiting with  some old friends, baking a cake or two and getting plenty of rest. 
Events of the last few years put me through a wringer and I have come to cherish every moment of mundane routine as much as those filled with excitement. 
Here is wishing you a wonderful weekend! I won't say see you until next week because the more time I have on my hands, the more I tend to blog. So, do come back for a visit!

Visit Garnet Hill here.
Image credits/copyright: Garnet Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment