Thursday, May 10, 2012

For the love of a beautiful kilim


How beautiful is this kilim feature in Style at Home magazines' June issue? My Indian design sensibilities are thrilled by the bright reds and bold patterns. Add that modern console table and you are looking at a match made in contemporary heaven. This issue of Style at Home is a keeper with page after page of gorgeous color. (wish I had a print copy rather than the online version!)
I want to warn you that a lot of kilim and suzani centered posts are coming up. You see, I have been searching for a beautiful suzani and/or kilim to liven up my family room.  I buy things for the house like most people buy clothes which means frequently and the objective is to stay within a budget.
So if you are subjected to post after post of dashing color and design, don't say you haven't been warned!

Image credits/copyright/links: Via the Style at Home magazine; Photography by Michel Dube; Feature produced by Andrea McCrindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment