Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello

Everyday flowers
I am back after a lovely weekend (with the added excitement of the solar eclipse on Sunday). I hope you had a wonderful break and are ready for another week of inspiring and creative people, ideas and homes. But before I share all that, I want to point out some reorganization that I have done to the webpage.
 For all those of you that keenly follow the Support the Artisans project, you will find the complete list of the organizations I have featured and the links to the posts on the Support the Artisans page below the header.



I will keep updating the page, so that you can come back and browse, shop and show your support to all these wonderful groups. In addition, there is a badge on the sidebar that you can grab and add to your blog or page to show your support.


The badge should link back to the following url: 
http://onceuponateatime.blogspot.com/p/support-artisans.html

I have also added more magazines to the Favorite magazines page, so that both you and I can have all the links at our fingertips. 
Everyday flowers and inspiration

It's Monday morning afternoon and I am trying to catch up with the day. I will be back in a bit with more pretty stuff. 

(All pictures taken by me sometime last year. I am hardly home and so haven't had a chance to take  pictures, something I need to remedy :))



No comments:

Post a Comment