Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Show and tell on OUATT: Sanghamitra's Home

I like doing this feature on Once Upon A Tea Time where I hear from people about the favorite corners of their home. Sanghamitra of the blog, Rainbow: The Colors of India sent in pictures of her Singapore home and true to the title of her blog, the pictures are vibrant and colorful and evoke the mysticism of the East.


"Spaces which are elegantly interesting and dramatically bold always attract me. 
I believe an easy and eco-friendly decor, blended with effortless relaxed approach is perfect for my organic home. At the end of a long tiring day I love to unwind here (at this little spot) with some good books and strong black coffee. This is another 'green corner' from my 'eclectic-whimsy' home...lovingly filled with happy colours, textures, a few treasures collected from our travel to different countries and lots of personal touches. " 


Sanghamitra has been very kind and at my request, shared images without any watermark, so I would greatly appreciate it if you could credit it to her if you decide to pin it, share it on Tumblr etc. 
Thank you for sharing your pictures, Sanghamitra!

If you haven't already, I urge you to send pictures so that we may all admire your style :)!

Image credits/copyright: Sangamithra Bhattacharjee.


No comments:

Post a Comment