Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Couleur Nature

I found so many of my favorite things on the Couleur Nature and I just had to share. Their Caravan line is beautiful and filled with just the kind of home fabrics that we love. How adorable and perfect is this room featured in their Spring 2012 catalog?! It showcases many of the pillows that they offer.
I thought I had seen most of the popular design combinations and permutations of kantha work that has made it's way to the West but this pairing of kantha with a suzani or ikat print is a first for me. I like the striking, graphic impact they make. 




Also loved the paisley patterned plates and other ceramics ...


Visit Couleur Nature here. Curious about kantha work? Click here to read more.

Image credits/copyright: Couleur Nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment