Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Islimi

 Remember this gorgeous picture? I blogged about it some time ago but everything about it it has stayed in my mind. Especially that beige-toned, silky suzani. I have been on the hunt for similar styles and colors and I am happy to say that I found a store-full of them! Islimi on Etsy sells suzani pillows that have the same look. 



I think what really appeals to me is the beige+pink embroidery combination: an understated, timeless and elegant combination that to me would work perfectly with dusty pink overblown roses, old books and cups of tea! 
(Do you know that they sometimes stain fabrics with tea to achieve a vintage look? The color of this fabric reminds me of that. ) Visit Islimi here.


Image credits/copyright: 1.) The photography is by Laurey W. Glenn. It doesn't say who the stylist/designer is but he or she has an exquisite sense of color. I feel like I am in a gelatto store! The image is from My Home Ideas and link via Pinterest.
2 and 3.) Islimi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment