Monday, July 23, 2012

Nkuku


Do you know of UK-based Nkuku? I am totally enchanted with all their products but especially with the embroidered (looks like crewel work) Kashmiri pillows and poufs. What a vibrant splash of color! I am thinking that a room with white slipcovered furniture accented with these bold, colorful patterns would be perfect for me.


Nkuku also had these glass frames that are a great way to store sentimental objects. I have a few frames similar to these that I  have used to display/store postcards from when I was a child. Surrounding yourself with beautiful memories is such a vital part of creating your home, don't you think?
(As the summer days fly by and I watch the kids grow, I wish I could capture each day in a frame just like this.) 



Visit Nkuku here

Image credits: Nkuku.

No comments:

Post a Comment