Monday, July 30, 2012

Traditional Home: To Die-for Kitchen


I am going to start off the week with this amazing kitchen that was featured by Traditional Home. So beautiful! I have to tell you the easiest way to make me swoon is to place a rug like that on the floor! Lately, I have spent many hours catching up with an old friend: think lots of masala chai, juicy conversation and just reveling in the feeling that comes with spending time with a great friend. So, in my opinion, this sitting area just adjacent to the kitchen countertop is a great addition to the room. It is a definite invitation to linger...

See the details of the room here

Image credits/links: Featured in Traditional Home magazine; Interior design by Liz Caan Interiors; Photography by Michael Partenio.

No comments:

Post a Comment