Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Weekend!


It's the weekend! And this is how mine is going to look like.. just add stacks of papers to read and my laptop. I am really looking forward to this weekend because we have had a very hectic start to the school year with everyone catching an early bout of the flu. We are all better but I am just looking forward to pamper the family with lots of love and piping hot food on this first fall weekend. The kids have their usual activities (soccer, birthday etc.) but we are going to take some time out and sit under the stars and mark the passage of seasons. 
What are you up to? 
The image is from West Elm's latest catalog for fallI heard they are coming to Palo Alto and am totally looking forward to that! Their look is very representative of my current design aesthetic. Very global design+ modern clean lines. 
Have a great weekend and I will see you soon. 

Image credits/copyright: West Elm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment