Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello

 I had planned to have a post ready for this Monday but just got swamped. So, instead of missing writing this post, I decided to write on, and share pictures of, where I am this Monday morning. At home but working. The radio is on in the background as I am addicted to news radio and I like the companionship of the voices. And apparently (and quite unintentionally), I am surrounded by all things pink. So, on this lovely fall Monday morning, I am sending some pink prettiness your way. My 4 year old niece would approve. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I hope these pictures will brighten up your day and that you will look anew at your surroundings and see the beauty in the little things.







Have a great week!


Image credits/copyright: OUATT; taken this morning in my little blog HQ. 







No comments:

Post a Comment