Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello


Is it me you are looking for? I took a break this past week to relax and to press the reset button. I didn't blog, I wasn't on the internet much and I checked email only once a day. I was so tired that I found it hard to maintain the schedule that I have been on for most of the past year and a half. The time coincided with, what for me, is a busy social season. The perfect time to take a break.


It was also a good time to evaluate what the blog means to me and how I was going to keep up the posting schedule. One thing was clear: I loved blogging and couldn't imagine stopping it. I think I would blog even if I have just the one reader because it allows me to share my appreciation of everything I find beautiful. But I do need to work on a more manageable schedule, one that allows me to enjoy writing a post rather than feel pressured to write one. While I work through all that, I want to share with you a few pictures from this year's Navaratri (an Indian doll festival). 
 (Instagram gives them a surreal feel, don't you think?) 





Feel free to leave me a comment sharing your thoughts on achieving a work-life-blogging balance!

(Image credits/copyright: All taken by me. Image 2 is a picture I took of a page from the latest Country Living. )

No comments:

Post a Comment