Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hello Monday


Hello Monday!  My boys and I have escaped on a vacation. We are in Europe and thoroughly enjoying the festive season. I am still jet lagged which is why I am up blogging in the middle of the night. How are  you doing? Wherever in the world you are, I hope you are getting into the holiday spirit and making the most of the last 2 weeks of 2012! 
Every year brings with it a multitude of experiences. This was the year I learnt to have more confidence in myself. But more importantly, 2012 was the year I learned that all you can do is take one day at a time. Do your best today. Nothing else is in your control. That sounds glib but I think for me this was the year that I started focusing lesser on the past and the future and more on the precious today
 I would love to know your thoughts on  2012. What did it mean to you?


Image credits: Taken by me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment