Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tea, anyone?


I have started looking for mugs and tea cups everywhere I go. I didn't know I had started collecting until I realized that they were the first items I went in search of in all the stores we have been visiting. I am not looking for matched sets or standard issue mugs or something one of a kind. I am only looking for a mug or a cup that I instantly like: it could be pretty or pretty different or a cup whose shape I like and can imagine curving my fingers around. I want to share with you a few that I am tempted by....



Miss √Čtoile mini cup and teapot available at Emil and Paula (Denmark). Love the gold polka dotted one too!
 Miss √Čtoile Coffee Mug "Dots with Tree Flower" Aqua Green available at Emil and Paula (Denmark). The next one is from PiP Studio and is available as a single or a matched set and is everything you would expect of a tea cup...



The last one is the Rosetta Stone mug from the British Museum and I really like it because back in middle school when I first heard about the Rosetta Stone, all I wanted to do was pack my bags and set off on an archaeologist's expedition and find treasures just like it.  Plus it looks pretty cool, doesn't it?




Image credits: 1, 2 and 3: Miss Etoile; 4, 5 and 6 PiP Studio; 7 British Museum.






No comments:

Post a Comment