Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cole of London



I have always been an anglophile, all-world history buff and royalophile (pretty sure this word is made-up). And as you know, I collect tea cups and mugs. So imagine my absolute delight when I found the mugs designed by Sarah Cole "which provide you with a great way to mug up on your history while enjoying a relaxing mug of tea". These are bone china mugs and they feature British kings and queens as well as heroes and villains and writers etc. Can you help but fall for a set of 6 mugs featuring the wives of Henry the VIII or the complete Tudor set? Not only will you have their famous, well, mugs on one side  but also a very concise history with relevant dates on the back. I LOVE them and want it now! 



Visit Cole of London here

Image credits/copyright: Cole of London

No comments:

Post a Comment