Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let's go away together...Paris


If you are hit by mid-week blues, join me on some armchair travels! This winter on our tri-city trip, we decided to visit London, Paris and Rome. I want to share with you more pictures of our stay in Paris. They are a mix of all the gorgeousness that caught my eye: from museum buildings to macarons and suzani elephants to the Seine! Sending brightness and fun your way..

Days spent at the Louvre and we still hadn't scratched the surface. It was cold and raining outside and we immersed ourselves in the rich colors underground. 


The most tempting suzanis at the Louvre!


Suzani elephants at the Fragonard store.



Macarons in every color and flavor at Laduree.

Dazzled at the Chateau Versailles.

I blogged about the first leg of the trip here, here, here and here.

Image credits/copyright: All pictures are taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment