Thursday, January 31, 2013

Over a cup of tea: Dreams



I have been wanting to talk about this for some time now and what better time and place than sitting here, late at night, nursing a cup of hot tea.  
All of us have our dreams: some big, some small, some that we believe in and others that we don't really think will come true but we dream about it anyway!  What is your most cherished dream, the one that you hope will come true, and soon?
My big dream is to retire early and move to an island, maybe Kauai, and live a sun-kissed life (being Kauai, the occasional warm rain showers are appreciated!). 
The ocean would surround me outside and inside my small beachside cottage, I will have my trusty laptop and precious books.  I can't think of anything else that I would love more! 
(The husband would love that too though he might also want his yoga mat.) I can even imagine the decor: completely bohemian. Cream walls, lots of reds, lovely fabrics from all over the world, some with tiny mirrors glinting in the sun. The bright green of the leaves and the cobalt blue of the ocean. What a riot of colors that would be! And when it rains, the whisper of the ocean and the plopping of raindrops will signal that its time for tea..
What do you dream about?
Image credits/copyright: Taken by me.
  The pictures behind me have changed yet again and taking pride of place is the suzani poster/picture, enlarged from a photograph I took in France

1 comment:

  1. Please remove all my blog content from your website immediately as you are violating Bloggers' rules and regulations.

    ReplyDelete