Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rooms that tell stories...


I can't tell you how much I love this room! It reflects my design aesthetic and could be a room in my house. This was featured in the January issue of my all-time favorite magazine and muse, The World of Interiors. To me a home is not something you put up in days or weeks but something you create over a lifetime. Something with layers and layers of stories and happenings. Can you imagine being in this room, surrounded by all the different fabrics (and all that red)? All the different textures and patterns inspire me to do something creative. (I can imagine writing a book here!) Since I started writing the blog I have had many people ask me to help decorate their houses and to all those lovely people, this is my idea of a GORGEOUS room! See more pictures of this Suffolk home in the January issue of The World of Interiors (UK) and on their Facebook page.

Image credits/copyright: The World of Interiors. Photography by Tim Beddow

No comments:

Post a Comment