Monday, February 4, 2013

Red Thread Souk


Hello Monday! I have a bright and beautiful place for you to visit this morning: Red Thread Souk. Having grown up in the Persian Gulf region, the word 'souk' always brings a tingle of excitement and even on a recent trip back to Dubai, I spent more time in the souks than at the Burj Khalifa (which is really all the boys wanted to do) . These vintage Azrou flat weave, sequined carpets caught my eye today (they are on the My Marrakesh blog). Aren't they just lovely?! They are meant to be walked on but I don't know if I would let anybody step on these beauties...

Visit Red Thread Souk here.

Image credits/copyright: Red Thread Souk

2 comments:

  1. Please remove all my blog content from your website immediately as you are violating Bloggers' rules and regulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remove all my blog content from your website immediately as you are violating Bloggers' rules and regulations.

    ReplyDelete